www.kundapra.com (Kundapra Dot Com) for your information, education, entertainment and communication. The Site is free, and can be accessed through a web browser by any individual.
You may download material displayed on the Site for personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. This will be only for non-commercial use and not for any financial gain whatsoever. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Kundapra Dot Com’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (here by referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Kundapra Dot Com are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions:
* You shall not archive or retain any Content in any form without Kundapra Dot Com’s prior written permission.
* Assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted/ protected by intellectual property laws unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the explicit written permission of Kundapra Dot Com. Kundapra Dot Com is not responsible for any legal implications that may occur to you if you have copied any material whatsoever from the Site and used for commercial purposes. Kundapra Dot Com neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe patent, copyright or any intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Kundapra Dot Com.
* Kundapra Dot Com says that reasonable effort has gone into developing the content of the Site, especially for accuracy and for including up-to-date information. However, Kundapra Dot Com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content on the Site.
* Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Kundapra Dot Com nor any other individual or organisation involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any service provided through the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
* Kundapra Dot Com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
* Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Kundapra Dot Com or its affiliates for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Kundapra Dot Com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
* Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Kundapra Dot Com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications, regulations and statutes.
* The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Kundapra Dot Com and others. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Kundapra Dot Com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
* Kundapra Dot Com does not endorse in any way the advertisers on the Site to the contents of such advertisements. Please verify the veracity of the all information contained in any advertisement on your own before undertaking any reliance.
* Although Kundapra Dot Com may, from time to time, monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Kundapra Dot Com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Kundapra Dot Com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Kundapra Dot Com to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
* Kundapra Dot Com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
* Kundapra Dot Com prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any content available through the Site. Kundapra Dot Com reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames
Kundapraa.com is a property of media vision having head office at byndoor
Information we collect
Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue.
Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Kundapraa.com
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy tickets. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Post – Thaggarse
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy